This data privacy declaration applies to the UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. website.
The provider of the site’s content and the party therefore responsible for it is UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. The pages on this site may contain hyperlinks to other providers inside and outside UniCredit Group; this data protection declaration does not cover such providers. Personal data arising in connection with this website is collected, processed and used solely in accordance with Luxembourg data protection legislation.
How will we use your data?
Various types of personal data arise in connection with our website; we use this data in the following ways:
- if you communicate with us via our website or issue instructions to us, for example, to send you an annual report, we will use your data solely to process your instructions;
- we will also use data about you which we receive when you register for a service, for example, email subscriptions, solely to the extent necessary to perform the service in questions;
- we maintain anonymous records of access to our website. We evaluate these records statistically in order to analyze and improve its structure and ease of navigation.
Where does your data go?
Your enquiries and communications are processed by staff of UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. We use an external service provider for the technical implementation of our website. This provider is contractually obliged to process data arising via the website solely in accordance with the instructions of UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. Apart from this, we do not pass your data to any other companies.
UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. with registered office 8-10, rue Jean Monnet, L-2180 Luxembourg, hereby informs you, pursuant to Article 2 of the Act of 30 May 2005 as amended (“Act on Electronic Communication”) and in compliance with the requirements of the Act of 2 August 2002 as amended (“Act on Data Protection”), that this website uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable:
- browsing and use of the website (allowing users, for example, to make a purchase or to log in to restricted areas, “browsing or session cookies”);
- collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site (“analytics cookies”);
- browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language preference, products selected for purchase, “functionality cookies”) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
These cookies are directly installed by UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A., and, since they are not used for purposes other than those described above, their installation does not require your consent.
These cookies are installed by third parties other than UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A., and their installation requires your consent; in its absence they will not be installed. Please note, that UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. currently does not use profiling cookies.
Notwithstanding the discussion above, you can set up your browser to automatically reject the receipt of cookies by activating the appropriate options. Rejection of the use of technical cookies, however, could lead to difficulties in interactions with the webiste.
Additionally, we inform you that, pursuant to Article 30 of the Act on Data Protection, you are entitled to certain rights, including that of objecting to processing. To this end, therefore, you can change your choice at any time by returning to this disclosure.